Order House Plans
Is there a house plan that you would like to purchase? Ordering is simple and easy.
Order a House Plan PDF for $9.99 (+HST)
You will receive:
- One PDF containing the fully detailed construction blueprints.
- The PDF is printable and can be shared with family and friends
- You can use this detailed plan to compare with our other house plans, budget, and plan your project.
- You can also use this plan to determine any personalization before purchasing the full construction set complete with your changes.
- This PDF is not for use in construction. It is not signed, does not include our BCIN, and is copyrighted and watermarked.
- Once you have purchased the PDF, you can simply download the secure file (link provided upon purchase) to your computer, tablet, or mobile phone for viewing or printing.
Order a Construction Set for $1499.99 (+HST)
You will receive:
- 6 hard copies of fully detailed, 24″ x 36″ blueprints for construction use
- Plans will be updated to the current building code for your area
- The blueprints will include our licensed signature, BCIN numbers, Schedule 1 Designer form, and the Energy Efficiency Design Summary; all of which are required to obtain a building permit.
- Any personalization or changes that you have requested will be shown on the final drawings
- The blueprints will be shipped to you directly at no additional cost.
- Purchase of the construction set does not include HVAC Design, Engineering, or any other documentation that may be required to obtain your building permit. We can assist in procuring these documents for you at an additional fee, please inquire directly regarding these services.
Wondering what our house plans consist of? Details can be found on our House Plans page
Free Shipping in North America
Shipping within North America is included in the purchase price of our Construction Set House Plans
- Typically 1-2 weeks for plans ordered “as-is” to be updated to current Ontario Building Code Standards and/or upgraded to our organization’s current standards.
- Typically 2-4 weeks for any personalization or upgrades to your plan (varies depending upon scale of changes and upgrades required)
- Once complete, shipping with Purolator typically takes 2-3 business within Ontario, and 2-5 days for the rest of Canada.
- International Shipping is an extra cost- please inquire to confirm your location and the cost.
- 5 – 7 business days for international delivery
- Please contact our office if you would like to arrange local pickup or overnight express shipping.
Nauta Home Designs takes client confidentiality very seriously. We have a great respect for client privacy and can ensure each client that their personal information is kept confidential.
- We do not rent, sell or give names, phone numbers or email addresses to any third party.
- We do not give out any information regarding any of our client’s projects.
- Our company policy ensures that all employees must keep all work confidential.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any concerns or questions regarding our privacy
policy – we value your concerns.
Purchasing Agreement: Terms and Conditions
- All sales on house plans are final
- No refund or exchanges on house plans
- Nauta Home Designs retains ownership of all original designs and house plans.
- With the purchase of one house plan; a license is granted to the buyer to construct only one house.
- All house plans are fully protected under all copyright laws.
- Reproduction of house plans in full, or in part is strictly prohibited.
- The buyer agrees that they are not allowed, by law, to re-sell the house plans or parts there of.
- Nauta Home Designs reserves the right to make changes to designs and prices without notice.
- All house plans are designed to comply with the requirements of the Canadian National Building Code and the Ontario Building Code.
- We recommend that you ensure compliance with your local by-laws and building regulations before purchasing a plan (Please contact us with any questions).
- Ensure that the home will fit on your lot. This is a common mistake, please contact your local municipality to research your local by laws, regulations, and other factors so that you can be 100% sure before making your purchase.